The American Club of Lille (ACL) is an English-speaking club offering social and cultural activities to individuals, couples, and families, who wish to maintain their cultural ties with the United States. ACL annual membership runs from August 1 to July 31.
To renew or become an ACL member, fill out an ACL membership form and mail it today!
Membership is also opened to non-profit organizations and corporations that offer services or goods to ACL members.
Standard Membership Benefits:
- Receive notices of upcoming ACL activities and events.
- Free postings on ACL site Classifieds.
- Free or preferred rate at ACL events.
- Can participate in the ACL Book Club.
- Get preferred rates from ACL Sponsors.
Supporting Membership Benefits:
- All of the above
- Acknowledgement on the website as a supporting member.
- The wonderfully warm, fuzzy feeling of having helped support the club.
What are you waiting for? Become a member today!